TIGR eSports - TIGR Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TIGR eSports - TIGR Gaming

TIGR Gaming has been around since 10/7/2015

HomepageHomepage  HomeHome  Clan RosterClan Roster  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LysergicEntropy's App.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LysergicEntropy

Clan Honor Points : 0

LysergicEntropy's App. Empty
PostSubject: LysergicEntropy's App.   LysergicEntropy's App. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:40 pm

What role are you: I play all roles proficiently, but tend towards mages, warriors, and hunters. I like Arachne, Serqet, and Baka a lot too, though.

What is your Level: 30

Favorite God: Homaigawd, Bellona tho. I can't choose one single favorite, but Chaac is awesome as well. I like most mages and ADC, too. I can't help myself. I want to play every god all the time really. I'm a jack of all trades, if you will. ^.^

Any Diamond gods?: Rama, AMC, Sun Wukong, and Kuku

Do you have a mic/headset: Yupz

Will you listen to your Group Leaders: I am no friend to authority, but I know how to be a team player, and I will follow directions in a team setting. In fact, direction and structure are two of the things I've been lacking over the few years I've been playing SMITE. I've been a lone wolf mostly, as I feel I understand most gods, and can hold up against most any matchup. But I'm not as comfortable on the team strategy side, and never really had any guidance. Because of this, I've never really delved into Leagues. I'm Silver IV in both Conq and Joust atm. Long story shortened slightly, I'm happy to listen to the beautiful voices of my Group Leaders, and be a channel of their wisdom and powahhhh! I needs it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ADMIN1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: LysergicEntropy's App.   LysergicEntropy's App. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:53 am

Thank you, Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://vglory.forumotion.com
Forllok

Forllok

PostSubject: Re: LysergicEntropy's App.   LysergicEntropy's App. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:42 pm

Awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LysergicEntropy's App.   LysergicEntropy's App. Empty

Back to top Go down

LysergicEntropy's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TIGR eSports - TIGR Gaming :: TIGR High Command :: Join Vain Glory Today!
 :: 
-
Jump to: